Furnished 194 W 10th Street D20
Fully furnished, charming, bright studio apartment at West 10th Street close to the intersection to West 4th Street. br>
This apartment (with hard wood floors) is on the 4th floor of a prewar building. The apartment is a large loft style studio with high ceilings. It’s a walk-up with Intercom security system. The apartment is newly renovated.
The apartment includes: a full-size bed, a sofa with a coffee table and chair. There is lot of closet space. With two windows facing the South and the rear and with exposed brick walls, this becomes a very attractive apartment in one of the most attractive area on Manhattan. For entertainment: cable TV, stereo and VCR.
The open kitchen is fully equipped with flat ware, dishes and microwave oven.
The bathroom, tiled in white, includes a shower and bathtub. Towels included.
This newly renovated apartment is on the 4th floor of a prewar walk-up building with Intercom security system.
The West Village is an area where local residents, students and business professionals reside. Historically, there are many landmark buildings, such as the Little School House famous jazz clubs, such as The Blue Note and S.O.B’s, and coffeehouses, such as Dante and Café Reggio.The world renowned Washington Square Park, with it’s post hippies, students, artists, and local characters, is within walking distance. This indeed is an area where you’ll marvel at the energy and excitement in the air.
Take a late-night walk in this historic neighborhood and you’ll experience a truly romantic and enchanting evening. Enjoy the beautiful tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village.
Buses and subway trains A, B, C, D, E, F at West 4th Street and 1, 9 at 7th Avenue.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.