Bleecker Street, Furnished One Bedroom, 4gw
Location, Location, Location: This is our best and most booked property. Book early. All suites have queen size beds plus queen size pullouts sofa beds, and all are nonsmoking. On Bleecker St between Thompson and Sullivan streets. In the heart of Greenwich Village. You are a New York Minute from most of the things you came to New York for. A 100 year old Landmark building with 24hr doorman. Amazing views of the Village, SOHO, Empire State bldg, Washington Square Park Monument. One of the most unique buildings in all of Manhattan. Featuring a 10 story interior glass atrium roof. Very large floor plans, new furnishings, professionally decorated, new TV, VCR, CD player, cordless phone, completely stocked kitchens, new linens & towels.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||1|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.