East Village - Charming & Peaceful One Bedroom #3
Come enjoy our retreat guest apartments in Manhattan's trendy East Village. Our private apartments are all one-bedroom, furnished with two queen size beds separated by French doors, accented with exposed brick, and hard-wood floors. They also include a full vegetarian kitchen, full bathroom, and access to private roof-top deck with an amazing view of mid-town Manhattan. This apartment is your own space, but you can always share in our common area where you will enjoy a delicious organic breakfast, and meet other world-travelers. The common area also includes high-speed internet access and a land-line phone with free long-distance within the U.S.A. We try to provide an alternative experience of New York, a more peaceful, stress-free environment that can be a shelter from your busy day in the city. Also, a portion of the proceeds go to feed the homeless in Tompkins Square Park, and support various community related projects.|
The Guidelines for the Retreat Apartments are:
1) Vegetarian House (No Meat allowed in the apartments)
2) No Smoking (We have a rooftop deck were they could smoke)
3) We have a 20$ Key deposit that is returned at the end of the stay if keys are returned.
What we offer :
1) Furnished Apartment.
2) Fully Equipped Kitchen ( Pots, Pans, Plates , )
3) All the apartments have a Dishwasher and some have Washer and dryer.
4) Full Private Bathroom (Toilet paper, Paper towels)
5) Fresh clean Towels and Sheets
6) All Apartments come with big size closets
7) Two queen beds and a Futon
8) Air conditioned and Heat
9) The building has a rooftop deck with a magical view
10) Front Lobby with :
A)Free Organic Breakfast ( Tea, Coffee, Juice )
B)Computer with High Speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
C)Land Phone with International Service
D)Guest can leave bags during check in or Check out.
NOTE: $50.00 additional for cleaning
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.