Greenwich Village - Charming One Bedroom - Apt #9
This magnificent one bedroom apartment is located in the center of the Greenwich Village district, a short walk to Soho with all its' galleries and fashion boutiques. The apartment is easily accessible to the subway and a large array of bars, restaurants and nightclubs are all within walking distance. The apartment is quietly located on the third floor of the building at the front overlooking Bleecker Street.The apartment has a/c and is made up of an open living room at the front and a spacious bedroom at the rear. The living room includes a flat screen TV; two large futon couch (that opens up to a double-sized bed), a fixed dining table . The bathroom has a shower, w/c and sink with vanity. The kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffeemaker and toaster. There are plenty of pots, pans, dishes and utensils. The ceilings are high and there is an abundance of light from the large windows located in the living room. The bedroom is equipped with a full-sized bed . There is no smoking allowed in the apartment.|
* Full size pull-out sofa-bed
* Full size bed
* Pull out Sofa Bed
* Linens & Towels provided
* Flat Panel TV
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 917 565 1631
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.