East 73rd Street Beautiful One Bedroom Apartment
This one bedroom apartment is located in the Upper East Side on a quiet block of row houses and elegant high-rise buildings dating from the 1920/30s. It's a short walk to both Central Park and Museum Mile (the Metropolitan, Guggenheim, Frick etc.).|
The apartment consists of an open living room at the front and a spacious bedroom at the rear, both equipped with a/c. The ceilings are high and there is an abundance of light from the large windows located both in the living room and bedroom.
The living room includes a flat screen TV, DVD player, full size bed, a large futon couch that opens up to a double-sized bed, a fixed dining table and two windows.
The bathroom has a bathtub/shower, ventilation window, toilet and sink with vanity.
The kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. There are plenty of pots, pans, dishes and utensils.
The bedroom is equipped with a full-sized bed and a large closet.
* Wireless Internet
* Laundry in the basement
* 2 full sized beds
* Cable Internet
* Air Conditioner
* Air Conditioner/Bdr
* Linens & Towels provided
* Flat Panel TV
* Cable TV
There is no smoking allowed in the apartment. The building provides a full laundry facility in the basement.
This is a prewar building facing North and the street. The building has a coin-operated washers and dryers in the basement. The building is within a 5 minute walk from the Lexington Avenue and 77th Street subway station. There are many restaurants, bars and shops within a short walk of the building. The Museum Mile and Central Park are just four blocks to the West of the building.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.