No rentals found for this location
Greenwich Village Beautiful Onebedroom On Thompson
It is on the 5th floor of a walk up building - 4 flights up - and worth every step. This roomy one-bedroom apartment has a queen-sized bed plus a new, comfortable, full-size Carlyle sofabed in the living room. Perfect for two couples, a family or for friends traveling together, as the kitchen/dining area separates the two sleeping rooms. On Thompson Street at the center of Village living. Convenient to restaurants, shopping and transportation, as well as NYU and New School campuses.|
Your stay includes daily continental breakfast at a Chelsea cafe!
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.