No rentals found for this location
Midtown East 51st Street One Bedroom
Featuring a dining table for four, 1 King sized bed and 1 Sofa bed, this Midtown apartment is in the middle of United Nations, Grand Central and Sutton Place. There are 2 amazing piano bars within 2 blocks, cool bars and lounges, fine dining and nightlife around the corner. Quiet street offering NYC character. I like to call this the quiet Times Square area. You could hop a cab and be in Times Square in 5 minutes. Your right near NYC clubs, lounges, lofts, and chic restaurants. Take a look at the pictures and check out the modern furniture and tasteful artwork. The place has been renovated, refurbished, freshly painted and cleaned to perfection.|
and a fold-out sofa in the living room.
The owner requires $500 security deposit at time of arrival returned at the end of stay.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.