No rentals found for this location
Chelsea Charming One Bedroom
Here is a charming and newly renovated 1 Bedroom on West 21st Street in Chelsea, near the Meatpacking District, Featuring a dining table for four, 1 Queen sized beds and 2 Full Sofa beds. The area is really perfect for just about anyone. You are in Union Square near the subway which will take you to Times Square in 1 Stop (Express) The Meat Packing District is a few blocks away and features the hottest NYC clubs, lounges, lofts, and chic restaurants. Chelsea and Flat Iron are considered just five blocks away. If you want to be right in the middle of it all, but have an entire floor through apartment with no neighbors and the most private NYC experience, this building is for you. The place has been renovated, refurbished, freshly painted and cleaned to perfection.|
The owner requires $500 security deposit at time of arrival returned at the end of stay.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||5|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.