East Village - Three Bedroom
DELUXE LOFT STYLE LIVING LAUNDRY VIDEO SURVEILLANCE|
Apartment Features : Three bedrooms, living room, kitchen, tile bath, laundry, public deck
The East Village is a lively neighborhood with a mix of many cultures, students, artists, and young professionals. There are tons of ethnic restaurants and varied assortments of shops to suit every taste. The East Village attracts people not only for its diversity, but for its relatively affordable rents. The East Village is also known for its nightlife—a must see is Saint Mark's Place, which is famous for its many clubs, bars, cafes, and restaurants. The area also boasts Tompkin's Square Park, which has been renovated - residents love the two dog runs, the renovated pathways and playgrounds.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||8|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.