Corporate 2 Bedroom Time Square
Location: New York City, Midtown West on West 44th St between 9th and 10th Avenues, in the heart of the Theater district.|
Size: A two-bedroom apartment with two large living rooms, a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps eight, comfortably.
Building: In the heart of Manhattan, this brownstone studio is located on the 3rd floor of a full time doorman building.
Interior: The first living room is near the entry and is used as the dining area. There is a large table in the room as well as a sleeper sofa. The bed is queen sized.
The second living room is large and is more the entertainment center. There is a TV with cable and a stereo in this room. Again this room has a pullout sofa (queen sized). There is a balcony off the living room, which is quite large and has a table, which can seat four. It faces out to the east. The view is of the courtyard near the building and some of buildings in Times Square.
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed in it. There is a large closet and a dresser for storage. The 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds perfect for sleeping the kids.
There is a separate kitchen, fully equipped with microwave, coffee maker, toaster and pots and pans. The apartment has A/C, telephone, cabled TV, stereo.
The bathrooms are modern with bathtub with a shower. Each bathroom also has a nice vanity and a W/C. Bed linen and towels are provided. The apartment is in excellent condition. .
Neighborhood: West of the Theater District is a residential neighborhood known as Clinton. This Midtown area has undergone an amazing revival. Its new residents are young professionals, theater people and remnants of the old immigrant groups (Irish, Greeks, Eastern Europeans and Puerto Ricans). Lots of new restaurants and bars along 9th Ave for all budgets cater to the rapidly growing newcomers. Restaurant Row (46th St between 8th and 9th Avenues) is a long block of restaurants side by side, all packed with theatergoers before curtain time. From this great location you are two blocks away from busy Times Square area and the Theater District. Within an easy walk to Central Park, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick Cathedral and Fifth Ave.
Others: Public transportation is everywhere. Buses and Subway stations are all few steps away. Taxis are available day and night.
Emergency: Police and Fire Department you dial 911. Roosevelt Hospital 523-4000
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.