Two Bedroom Upper West Side Charming Brownstone
Region: Upper West Side |
Address: 163 West 78th Street
Unit Number: 4R
Short Term Rate: $506.00 per night
Special Features: Duplex apartment,Terrace
Description: Between Amsterdam & Columbus Avenues Charming brownstone on tree-lined street, Half a block from Museum of Natural History and Planetarium. Two blocks from all transportation and Central Park.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||6|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.