Midtown West - 46th Street - 2brm #3r
Renovated 2Br/2Bth apartment just off Times Square - Super quiet, overlooking a backyard! - Great central location.|
Nice renovated 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment just off Times Square.
Up to 4 people.
This well-located apartment is placed in the heart of New York’s most sought-after area. Surrounded by a myriad of restaurants, stores and services, you are only two blocks from the subway and just one block from a major bus stop.
The apartment features two lovely bedrooms, both furnished with a Queen size bed.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave and features a comfortable dining area with blue leather coach. The two bathrooms both have showers.
The apartment also boasts a cable television in each room. A/C in living area and second bedroom. Free high speed internet. Great value!
The Clinton/Hell’s kitchen area (just off Times Square) combines the great atmosphere of the Theatre district with the liveliness of a buzzing neighborhood often compared to the West Village. Indeed, the charming buildings around 46th Street and 9th Avenue will give you a unique Village feeling. Numerous restaurants, bars/lounges, grocery stores, coffee shops and other trendy boutiques surround this distinctive tree-lined block. The immediate area also features a great outdoor playground with a basketball court.
You can easily travel all over Manhattan with the N, R, W, A, C and E subway lines just a few blocks away. The whole of New York is on your doorstep!
> $80.00 additional for cleaning.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||5|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.