Greenwich Village Beautiful Two Bedroom
Apartment Description |
This magnificent two-bedroom apartment is located in the center of the Greenwich Village district, a short walk to Soho with all its' galleries and fashion boutiques. The apartment is easily accessible to the subway and a large array of bars, restaurants and nightclubs are all within walking distance. The apartment is quietly located on the third floor of the building at the front overlooking Bleecker Street. The living room includes a double sized foldable couch. The room also has a flat screen TV, DVD player, and dining table for six people. The kitchen is open to the living room and includes a stove, microwave, refrigerator, as well as plenty of pots, pans, dishes and utensils et al. The master bedroom is located on the back of the apartment. There is a full size bed, large closet, dresser and mirror in the room. The second bedroom faces Bleecker Street. The room is furnished with a full size bed, large closet and a dresser. There is lots of light. All rooms are tastefully designed with elegant furniture and other objects of décor to provide a pleasant stay for a party of two to six people. The bathroom has a ventilation window, tub/shower, w/c and sink with vanity.
Full size pull-out sofa-bed
Full size bed
Laundry in the basement
Full size bed
Flat Screen TV
Greenwich Village, or simply called the Village, is a largely residential area on the west side of downtown (southern) Manhattan in New York City named after Greenwich, London. A large majority of this district is home to upper middle class families. Greenwich Village was historically noted as the internationally reputed bohemian capital, and the birthplace of the Beat Movement. Ironically, what provided the initial attractive character of the community eventually contributed to its gentrification and commercialization, leading to the decay of bohemian culture.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.