Midtown Luxury Penthouse On West 50th St
The most incredible views from the Penthouse at World Wide Plaza|
This building is an entire block, from 49th to 50th Street, from 8th to 9th Avenue. Broadway is actually very close, as well as Times Square,
and Central Park (59th Street).
First and foremost, this is a luxury condominium, not a hotel. When you arrive at 350 West 50th Street, there is a doorman to meet you,
you tell him the Penthouse, the owner is Mr. Oliva. At that time another person will take your luggage and bring it upstairs.
There is a corridor, then the concierge, to whom you give your name (you will be in the computer system) and he gives you the keys.
Continue to the left to a bank of elevators.
You will be helped inside with your luggage...you can tip if you like, your choice! There are two full bedrooms, 2 1/2baths, a sofabed in the living room and a full dining room. The dining room could be used as a bedroom if the third child wanted more privacy. The penthouse is equipped with 3 televisions, full kitchen,
DSL, DVD, irons, ironing board, hairdryers, all the comforts of home.
That's it!! It is a wonderful apt, the neighborhood, FULL of restaurants and bars; inside World Wide Plaza there are 4 bars/restaurants.
One of our favorites is Plataforma, on West 49th Street, a Brazilian steak house, serving various types of meats, with colored stones...
they keep bringing the food until you turn your stone over to red!! They have music, where dancing is encouraged, a fun place to visit.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||Yes|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||6|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.