Noho - Studio On Waverly #9a
The apartments are medium size with high ceiling, original wood floors, white wall an open kitchen with the living room and a separate bathroom. The apartments are sunny and quiet with large windows with view on Waverly place street .
The building is occupied by students and people from all over staying in the city for professional reason.
The apartments can accommodate until 2 people for the studio and 3 people for the one bedroom apartments.
The building is are deco style with a 24 hours doorman and an elevator.
Several unit are available at the same location in the Greenwich village. The place offer a good service with a 24 H doorman , elevator, walking distance from Soho, East village and Washington Square . 5 minutes away from NYU ( New York university )
The place is very well located into a charming, young and trendy district in the heart of Greenwich village. Washington Square is great New York City Neighbourhood . It is famous for its chess players, musicians and performance artists. The place is surrounded by restaurants, which cater to every taste, jazz clubs, coffeehouses, gourmet food stores and boutiques of every kind.
Well located for public transportation. Subway stations for all the major lines are few blocks away ( West 4 street )
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 917 565 1631
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.