Midtown - Madison On 32nd Street (4465)
LOCATION 32ND STREET BEWEENT 5TH AVENUE AND MADISON |
DESCRIPTION / STYLE
Furnished studio apartment in Gramercy Park, Manhattan with a half open california kitchen. It's completely renovated with a new bathroom and kitchen. The apartment comes with a separate kitchen. This unit comes with 1 bath. This doorman & elevator building is right off Fifth Avenue. The Empire State building is next doors and you can view it from the large window.
Penn Station and several other subway stations are within a 5-minute walk from the apartment. Enjoy New York the way it should be. Apartment equipped with 27 inch television.
Close to public transpoortation ( bus and subway ) and yellow taxis 24 Hours on 5th avenue .
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.