Greenwich Village - Charming Studio
This newly renovated and fully furnished apartment is on the 4th floor of a quiet walk-up building. It has a decorative fire place and hard wood floors. There is a double bed, a single bed, a sofa, a table with four chairs and lots of closet space.
For entertainment, a cable TV, stereo HiFi and High-speed Internet are provided. The kitchen is fully equipped with all houseware and dishes and has a stove/oven, a refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker. The bathroom, tiled in white, includes a shower, a bathtub and fresh towels.
This charming bright studio is situated on West 10th Street and is close to the intersection of West 4th Street. The neighborhood of Greenwich Village offers lots of nice restaurants and funky bars while the nearby area of West Village resides a colorful mixture of students and business people on the small, cute streets. It is only a short walk to Soho with all its’ galleries and fashion boutiques
The area boasts landmark buildings such as the Little School House, famous jazz clubs such as The Blue Note and coffeehouses like Dante and Café Reggio. Washington Square Park is also nearby with its hippies, students and artists giving the neighborhood local character. This indeed is an area where you’ll marvel at the energy and excitement in the air. Take a late-night walk in this historic neighborhood and you’ll experience a truly romantic and enchanting evening on the tree-lined streets of Greenwich Village.
Subway lines A, B, C, D, E and F run at West 4th Street while buses 1 and 9 run at 7th Avenue.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||3|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.