Located in Manhattan's trendy "meat market" neighborhood of Chelsea, Studio 309 is ideal lodging for the tourist on a budget who wants to be in the heart of downtown New York. Studio 309 is within walking distance of charming Greenwich Village, the historic Washington Square Park, New York University, SOHO, art galleries, cafes, exciting shopping, the "hottest" new restaurants and popular "celebrity" night clubs. In addition easy access to subways allow for quick and easy exploration of the city including Central Park, Firth Avenue, The Museum Mile, Brooklyn, The Financial Center and more. |
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||3|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.