No rentals found for this location
East 73rd Street - Large Studio W/ Terrace #2
Apartment Description: 3B |
The apartment is a spacious studio with a kitchenette. The living room is equipped to sleep four people with a full sized pull out sofa and a full sized futon. There is also a fancy 32" flat screen TV with DVD player, a large dresser and a small dining table with two chairs. The room also has a large storage closet. The kitchen is open to the living room and includes a 4-burner stove with no oven, a microwave and coffee maker. There are all of the basic kitchen utensils, dishes, pots and pans. The bathroom is a shower, w/c and sink. A nice skylight lets in plenty of light. There is a large terrace, which faces to the north and offers views of the neighboring building. It is a nice place to enjoy coffee in the morning. Smoking is allowed only on the terrace.
The Upper East Side is a neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan in New York City, between Central Park and the East River. The 1.8 square miles (4.7 km²) neighborhood, with elegant rows of landmark townhouses, once known as the 'Silk Stocking District', has some of the most expensive real estate in the United States, and is believed to be the greatest concentration of individual wealth in the nation. In the 19th century, and until the Park Avenue railroad cut was covered (finished in 1910), rich industrialists including Pittsburghers Andrew Carnegie and Henry Clay Frick began building stylish mansions and townhouses on the large lots along Fifth Avenue, abutting Central Park. One of the first sections to be developed was around 86th Street, where several prominent families of German descent built country estates. Yorkville as it was known, soon moved east past Lexington Avenue and became a suburb of middle-class Germans, many of whom worked in nearby piano factories, stables, and breweries. Madison Avenue from 60th Street well into the 80s is the monied crowd's main shopping strip, recently vaulting ahead of Hong Kong's Causeway Bay to become the most expensive retail real estate in the world. Zip code 10021 has the highest concentration of stores in the United States with more than $1 million in annual sales each.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.