No rentals found for this location
Midtown West - 46th Street #2rw
Wonderful studio just off Times Square- Super quiet, overlooking a backyard! Great central location.|
Up to 2people.
Lovely, bright studio fully equipped with a full bathroom and a mini kitchen.
This is a peaceful 2nd floor walk-up apartment, overlooking a scenic backyard with a table and bench for entertaining outside. A bounty of plants and flowers makes this garden a true haven of tranquillity. And what is more, the yard is reserved for the private use of the building's tenants (6 apartments only).
The apartment itself is both functional and comfortable, with all the mod cons: there is a microwave in the kitchen, air conditioning throughout the apartment, cable television, a DVD player, and free high speed internet ! What more could you possibly need?
The bathroom is beautifully laid out with a tiled shower and a window.
The Clinton/Hell’s kitchen area (just off Times Square) combines the great atmosphere of the Theatre district with the liveliness of a buzzing neighborhood often compared to the West Village. Indeed, the charming buildings around 46th Street and 9th Avenue will fill you with a unique Village feeling. Numerous restaurants, bars/lounges, grocery stores, coffee shops and other trendy boutiques surround this distinctive tree-lined block. The immediate area also features a great outdoor playground with a basketball court.
You can easily travel all over Manhattan with the N, R, W, A, C, E subway lines just a few blocks away. The whole of New York is right on your doorstep!
> $60.00 additional for cleaning.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.