No rentals found for this location
Midtown West - 46th Street #3rw
Newly furnished studio just off Times Square - Super quiet, overlooking a charming backyard! - Great central location. |
Newly furnished studio with a Queen size bed, a full bathroom, and a mini kitchen.
Up to 2people.
This apartment is both comfortable and convenient, with a microwave in the kitchen, air conditioning throughout the rooms, cable television, a DVD player, and free high speed internet !
The bathroom is beautifully laid out with a tiled shower and a window.
This peaceful 3rd floor walk-up apartment overlooks a scenic backyard with a table and bench for entertaining outside. A bounty of plants and flowers makes this garden a true haven of tranquillity. And what is more, the yard is reserved for the private use of the building's tenants (6 apartments only).
The Clinton/Hell’s kitchen area (just off Times Square) combines the great atmosphere of the Theatre district with the liveliness of a buzzing neighborhood often compared to the West Village. Indeed, the charming buildings around 46th Street and 9th Avenue will fill you with a unique Village feeling. Numerous restaurants, bars/lounges, grocery stores, coffee shops and other trendy boutiques surround this distinctive tree-lined block. The immediate area also features a great outdoor playground with a basketball court.
You can easily travel throughout Manhattan with the N, R, W, A, C and E subway lines just a few blocks away. The whole of New York is right on your doorstep!
> $60.00 additional for cleaning.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.