No rentals found for this location
West 22nd St - Studio #7 -2b
On the second floor (US) of this buliding, just off 8th Avenue in Chelsea, is a cozy studio/one bedroom. (A separate bedroom and kitchen, but no real living room.) A windowed kitchenette/dining area separates the large bathroom from the sleeping room, with its queen-size bed. Although located steps from "the action" in Chelsea, this apartment is away from the street in the back of the building, with two tall windows facing the sunny southern exposure in the bedroom. Includes wireless internet access and flat-panel cable TV. Air conditioned, no smoking. Great for a solo traveler or couple.|
Sleeps up to 2 people.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.