Chelsea Studio Apartment
Charming Small Studio in Chelsea, great location.|
Recently renovated high-rise elevator/doorman building.
From the literally hundreds of art galleries that began setting up shop in Chelsea during the 1990’s, to museums of art such as the Rubin and Chelsea Art Museum, to workshops and theaters for drama and comedy, the Chelsea neighborhood simply brims with art and culture. Chelsea borders Midtown to the north and the West Village to the south and is well provided with access to subway lines and buses that facilitate speedy travel to and from the rest of the city; The A,C,E,B,D,F,N,R,Q,V and W trains all have stops in the Chelsea neighborhood.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||Yes|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.