Central Park Cozy Doorman Building Studio
This building has an elevator, a doorman 24/7. The studio apartment is ideal for a couple or 3 guests, with a queen size bed and a daybed. There is a full kitchen, the bathroom has a shower/full bathtub.
This great studio is located steps from the subway, Central Park, Restaurants and Bars, The Museum of Natural History and the Planetaruim, in the heart of Upper West Side, one of the more exclusive neighborhood in Manhattan. The building has all the feature that makes your stay a real New York experience: 24/7 Dorrman.
Metro :A, B or C trains to 86th St, downstairs.
Parking : about $35 a day at 600 Colombus Av corne West 86th St
Laundry : on site, in the basement of the building.
Luggage Storage : The doorman can keep your luggages for a tip between $10 and $20
Air conditioner and heat
All linens included
All utilities included
Wireless internet + TV
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.