Luxury One Bedroom Apt In Gramercy
Quiet luxury in one-bedroom apartments, strategically located near the United Nations, grand central terminal, Rockefeller center, Park Avenue's financial corridor. Private balconies overlook the serene outdoor terrace. Elegantly furnished apartments for travelers to the world's busiest city, New York. Our guests expect and receive the highest standard service that exemplifies aka. This fine standard extended-stay concept is offered now for overnight guests. We are proud to offer a smoke free environment. |
private balconies overlooking manhattan's most spectacular views
kitchen aid brushed stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, siematic walnut cabinets, stainless steel sink with disposal
luxurious bathrooms with crema marfil marble, glass shower enclosures, waterworks nickel fixtures
sony wega 27" and 20" tvs with dvd player
in suite high speed internet access
expanded digital cable featuring HBO
housekeeping services available
local telephone service
24 hour attended front desk, doorman and concierge services
glass-enclosed business center equipped with private computer work stations, high-speed internet access and business services
stunning caf? featuring complimentary weekday club breakfast with starbucks coffee, tazo teas, yogurt, fruit and baked goods
outdoor landscaped terrace with caf? seating and zen garden
state-of-the-art fitness center with cardiovascular stations, yoga and wellness programs including massage
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.