West Village One Bedroom Penthouse
HUDSON STREET 1 BEDROOM 1.5 BATH DUPLEX
This newly renovated one-bedroom, one and a half-bath penthouse duplex is in one of New York’s signature buildings, the historic and architecturally distinctive Printing House.
The living room and the bedroom above it offer stunning views of the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings among other Manhattan landmarks. The suite also boasts walk-in closets on both the main and upper levels.
Accommodates: 1 to 4
Laundry: Paid laundry service in the building
Amenities: 24 hour front desk, A fully furnished suite, A fully equipped kitchen, Luxury Linens, A large flat screen TV with cable and HBO, DSL Internet, A private full bathroom(s), A pull out couch, A dishwasher
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.