Midtown West Gorgeous Studio Sp
*Fully-furnished studio in Midtown West |
*$500 Security Deposit at time of commitment to guarantee your rental (returned at end of stay)
*34th Street and 9th Avenue
*Safe 24-Hour Doorman Bldg with Elevator
(Stylish Pre-War Bldg, not a sterile corporate rental)
*Laundry in basement
Available to traveling professionals, tourists or students coming to New York City, this over 400 square-foot Midtown West/Chelsea studio is designed for your comfort, convenience and pleasant experience in the city. Just think: a really nice place with all the amenities, so all you need to bring is really your clothes and toothbrush.
Well-maintained, the studio is spacious, clean, with new furniture, new paint job, new hard wood floors and a lot of light. The apartment is also fully furnished -- with wireless Internet, cable television, a swiveling flat screen TV and a new Murphy bed for extra space. The kitchen is well-stocked with a microwave, coffeemaker, pots, pans, dishes and flatware. Also nice is the apartment has abundant storage -- a foyer closet, linen closet as well as a walk-in closet with a dresser for your clothes. To put icing on the cake -- the studio is quiet, peaceful and very private, on one of the highest floors of a stylish pre-war building, away from the noise of the city and with a beautiful view of downtown New York!
Centrally located in Midtown West (specifically Clinton, which is below Hells Kitchen but above Chelsea), the studio is conveniently close to all subways (A,C,E, 1, 9, 2, 3), bus lines (M11 and M34), and landmarks such as Penn Station, Macy's, the Empire State Building and the Javitz Center. The apartment is also within several minutes walking distance to a Loews Movie Theater, many restaurants, a wine merchant and a dry cleaner.
Perfect for professionals working in NYC/nearby NJ on a temporary basis (weekly or monthly basis) who do not wish to pay expensive hotel rates. Perfect for students -- many of my renters have been students at FIT, New School and Fordham or those foreign students with internships at companies or law firms. Also great for tourists visiting New York City.
Also, this apartment is smoke-free and pet-free.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||No|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.