One Bedroom Closed To Central Park West
Experience the best of New York in one of the City's most fabulous new buildings. The high-rise building is an environmentally advanced residence located at the gateway to the Upper West Side and Central Park west. It is designed for the world traveler who expects better than the best. So beautiful you might have a hard time leaving to see the sights. |
Location: Columbus circle area (west side), New York City
The building is located a couple of blocks from Columbus circle where access to A, C, B, D, 1, N, R, Q and W train is available. Parking is also available in the building for an extra cost.
If you don't feel like cooking just step outside and you'll find almost every kind of cuisine that you can imagine. Indulge yourself at some of the famous gourmet restaurants or dine inexpensively at the charming restaurants in the Hellís Kitchen neighborhood. Or order in and eat in the privacy and comfort of your New York home.
Charming, immaculate, comfortable, fully furnished alcove studio apartment on the 32nd floor of an elegant white glove doorman elevator building, safe street.
The sunny well appointed living room has a panoramic view of the Hudson River The apartment comes fully furnished with internet high-speed internet, plasma TV (no cable), heat/AC, and bedding. Linens and towels provided. There is a cushy sectional sofa, and a queen size bed with a Temperpedic mattress that sleeps up to 2 people. The apartment has a completely equipped kitchen (oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher and kitchen ware). Hardwood floors throughout. There is a laundry room with washer and dryer on the floor. Pick up / drop off laundry and dry cleaning service is also available.
All guests have unlimited access to the private roof-deck.
Rules: no pets, no children, no smoking, no party, sleeps 2 people max.
$75 cleaning fees
Full amount deposit at the beginning of the stay in cash or travelerís check.
Availability: Monday Dec 15th till Tuesday Dec 30th included.
More pictures available upon request.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request Ė (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If youíve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.