Nolita - 2 Bedroom Duplex Rivington Street
Located on Manhattan's ultra trendy and ecclectic Soho on the border with Lower East Side, the apartment offers travelers an unbeatable alternative to the overpriced and undersized rooms found at so many New York hotels. |
This 2 level modern duplex apartment is perfect for a big family or a group of friends, with its very functional environment it can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably. It is fully furnished and equipped with the comfort of a home. It has hard-wood floors with Asian rugs. All towels and linens are provided. There are 2 queen sized beds on the first level. The living room/dining room area includes a large sofa and a dining table with chairs. Flat-screen TV, Cable and Wireless Internet included. There is the Mezzanine area which creates a nice second studio with 2 single beds and a small sofa. The Kitchen is spacious with plenty of storage space. It is fully equipped with a gas stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a toaster (all dishes, silverware, and pots included). Fully equipped marble bathroom.
The apartment is located in Nolita, on the border of Lower East Side and Soho, close to a park with a soccer field and a basketball court. Walk out the front door and have your pick of dozens of restaurants, boutiques, and venues. Just around the corner on Bowery you can find the New Museum of Contemporary Art as well as the best supermarket in NYC Wholefoods : http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/StoreLocations.php?storeabbr=HOU
It is a modern walk up building (the apartment is on the 5th floor)
-- An additional fee of $80.00 is charged for cleaning.
3 Subway Stations just around the corner
F and V Lines
Chrystie Street and East Houston Street
J and M Lines
Bowery and Delancy Street
Spring Street and Lafayette Street
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.