No rentals found for this location
Nolita Charming Two Bedroom Apartment
Located on Manhattan's ultra trendy and ecclectic Nolita on the border with Lower East Side, the apartment offers travelers an unbeatable alternative to the overpriced and undersized rooms found at so many New York hotels.|
This charming Two Bedroom apartment is perfect for a family or a group of friends, with its very functional environment it can accommodate up to 6 people. It is fully furnished and equipped with the comfort of a home. It has hard-wood floors with Asian rugs. All towels and linens are provided. There are 2 Queens size beds in the bedrooms. The living room includes a double sized foldable couch, a dining table and chairs, Flat-screen TV, Cable and Wireless Internet. The open kitchen is spacious, fully equipped with a gas stove, a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee maker, and a toaster (all dishes, silverware, and pots included). Fully equipped marble bathroom.
The apartment is located in Nolita, on the border of Lower East Side and Soho, close to a park with a soccer field and a basketball court. Walk out the front door and have your pick of dozens of restaurants, boutiques, and venues. Just around the corner on Bowery you can find the New Museum of Contemporary Art as well as the best supermarket in NYC Wholefoods : http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/StoreLocations.php?storeabbr=HOU
-- An additional fee of $80.00 is charged for cleaning.
3 Subway Stations just around the corner
F and V Lines
Chrystie Street and East Houston Street
J and M Lines
Bowery and Delancy Street
Spring Street and Lafayette Street
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||4|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.