No rentals found for this location
Midtown West 40th Street Apt 2
This building contains newly renovated efficiency studios, conveniently located in Midtown west. It is a 6-story, walk-up building that has courtyard access for all of the guests. The building is currently undergoing a complete renovation of all of the apartments. The studios are quiet bright and clean and there are hardwood floors throughout.
The size of each studio is approximately 250 sq. ft. and they are furnished with a queen sized futon bed. They can comfortably sleep one person or a couple. There is a small dining area for two persons. This room comes with an entertainment center with a TV, and stereo. The apartments come with a phone and an answering machine . The kitchen area has a microwave, small stove and refrigerator, and comes with a coffeemaker and a toaster. There are pots pans and cooking utensils for guests. The bathroom has a small bathtub and shower, and all bed linens and towels are provided for guests.
There is a double door security system at the entrance.
Located in Midtown west, this apartment is one half block from the A,C, E train lines at 42nd Street. Yellow taxis can be hailed at all times of the day or night. We have a few different layouts(see pictures). All units have AC, phone, TV, sheets, towels and dishes.
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||Yes|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||No|
|Restriction||Maxi 2 people|
|Number of Beds||1|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.