No rentals found for this location
New Furnishing And Great Location
Monthly Rental Studio - New Furnishings and Great Location|
Location: Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA (East 87Th Street and 1st Avenue.(Express Subway is on 86Th))
Accommodations: Condominium - Studio - 1 Bath - (Sleeps 2)
Living room ( two overstuffed chairs have since been added) - Manhattan Studio Rental
Newly renovated and furnished, this studio is perfect for your longer stays in New York City! It is centrally located on 87th Street and 1st Avenue. It is a quiet and charming block on the very desirable Upper East Side. You will be steps to parks, transportation, shopping and restaurants.
This studio is a second floor walk up that has a high quality queen-size bed with down comforter/pillows and Egyptian cotton sheets. There is a fully functioning kitchen that is stocked with new kitchen supplies and microwave .
This studio is only rented as a vacation/corporate style apartment, so there are no personal items. We only rent for one month stays and longer. It has the feel of a hotel suite.
kitchen - Manhattan Studio Rental
View comments from previous guests.
Activities (on site and nearby):
Shopping, Sightseeing, Restaurants.
Vacation Rental Features Amenities Air Conditioning
Beds Queen Bed
Entertainment Cable/Satellite TV
Kitchen Full Kitchen
Cooking Utensils Provided
WiFi (Wireless Internet)
Suitability Smoking Not Allowed
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
To find the availability on this apartment, please send us a request for best response.
This will give us time to research before we call you.
For availibility please call +1 (212) 564-9262
Our office hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST).
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.