No rentals found for this location
Charming Greenwich Village Studio
Greenwich Village is a landmark because of the bohemian culture that developed there in 1950’s. Artists, musicians and other avant-garde thinkers propagated an alternative culture that made Greenwich Village a bohemian Mecca. |
As you descend from midtown to Greenwich village you will immediately notice that the
The Lenape , original residents of Greenwich Village called the area Sapokanikan "tobacco field" which was once marshland. The Dutch settlers cleared the land, drained the marsh & turned it into pasture in the early 1600’s .
The West Village is everybody’s idea of old New York: winding streets full of interesting shops
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
|This rental has the following amenities:|
|Laundry in bldg||No|
|Can be summer rental||No|
|Stereo / CD Player||Yes|
|Sea / Ocean View||No|
|Design / Fashionable||Yes|
|Number of Beds||0|
|Maximum # of Persons||2|
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.