Luxury Two Bedroom West 44th St.
In the heart of the theatre district and the exhilarating spirit and landmark innovative digital outdoor advertising of Times Square, yet just steps from Sixth Avenue’s business and media corridor, AKA Times Square is appropriate for visitors looking for nightlife as well as those in town on business. Located on a quiet stretch of West 44th Street between Sixth and Seventh Avenues, the completely modernized property is close to Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center, surrounded by quintessential Broadway houses such as the Lyceum Theatre and the Booth Theatre, as well as exciting smaller venues such as the not–for–profit Roundabout Theatre Company, and is just blocks from the headquarters of industry giants PriceWatersHouseCoopers, Paine Webber, Time Warner, and NBC. |
custom furniture and bedding with exclusive rem mattresses,
egyptian cotton linens, and selection of pillows
stainless steel appliances and quartz zodiac countertops with frosted glass back splash
mosaic baths with glass shower enclosures
flatscreen televisions in living room and bedroom
expanded digital cable featuring multiple HBO channels
spectacular penthouses with private balconies and great city views
bosch washer and dryer in each suite
wooden floors; glass mosaic wall tiles; duravit sink
complimentary in suite high speed internet access
complimentary local telephone service
housekeeping services available
full–time on site management and maintenance
same–day valet dry–cleaning and laundry
state–of–the–art weight training and cardio equipment
personal training and in–suite therapeutic massage
private work spaces
laser printing, fax, and copy services
relaxing and serene café with rooftop garden
complimentary weekday club breakfast with award–winning la colombe coffee
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image to return to previous view
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.