No rentals found for this location
Grenwich Village Studio
Ideally located in Historic West Villages Renowned (Meat Packing Area). Full four room apartment with separate bedroom. The Apartment has just been renovated, with granite kitchen floors, newly painted and lighting with new furnishings. Sleeps 4 people comfortably, 2 Queen size sleeping accommodations (see below for full description). |
The neighborhood is family oriented and VERY safe. Tree lined streets with Old New York Charm, A few blocks from all major subway lines. Top restaurants, boutiques, designer fashion shops, and art galleries. (see and click on link below about the area). Only three blocks from the beautiful West Side Piers Park with boat tours of Manhattan and the Statute of Liberty and Ellis Island. Just a few short subway stops to Times Square, The Natural History Museum, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Frick, Museum Of Modern Art, & Central Park.
« In HISTORIC GREENWICH VILLAGE, One Street from New York's Newest IN Area, the FASHIONABLE MEAT PACKING DISTRICT. (See Below for Web Links to Articles about the Area).
GREAT FOR: Vacationing Individuals, Families, Business Travelers & All
CHARMING NEWLY RENOVATED FULL ONE BEDROOM, FOUR ROOM, PRIVATE APARTMENT (Sleeps 4 Comfortably)
FULLY FURNISHED WITH FULL AMENITIES:
« Air Conditioner & Brick Fire Place
« Very QUIET Apartment
« Windows in Ever Room, Lots of Natural Bright Light
« BED ROOM with Queen-Size Bed, Dresser & Alarm Clock
« LIVING ROOM with Queen-Sleeper/Sofa
« HDTV with Wide Screen 42" Television
« HD Cable with "On Demand Programming"
« DVD Player with Theatre Surround Sound
« Large Selection of Block Buster Movies on DVD
« Good Selection of "G" Rated Children's Movies
« Stove, Refrigerator, Toaster, Coffee Maker
« All cooking Utensils, Pots, Pans and Dishes
« PRIVATE BATH
« Clean Fresh Towels, Linens and Bath supplies
« Additional fifty dollers per night per each persons over three.
« One time cleaning fee $50
*FREE Wireless High Speed Cable Internet Access*
*Complimentary Coffee and Teas*
*Complimentary Bathing Supplies*
IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
« SAFE AREA
« Close to all major Subway Lines A,C,E,L,1,2,3,NJ PATH TRAIN and Bus Lines.
« Art Galleries, Fashion Stores, Famous Restaurants, Chelsea Piers Sports Complex, Spas, Health Clubs, Chelsea Market, Grocery Stores and Laundry
« 3 1/2 Blocks from the Beautiful West Side Pier River Park & Children's Playgrounds
Create an online estimate by adding this accommodation to "My Estimate Selection".
You need to select 3 apartments as reference in case your first option is not available.
Click on image for enlargement
View location with MapQuest
Policies & Disclaimers
- Credit/debit card will be charged for ......... of the total amount due upon submitting your reservation request – (see Rental Conditions).
- In addition to the agency fees you agree to pay reservation fee to the management company to secure your reservation, you agree to authorize Directloft / Directloft LLC. to charge you.
- You must present a photo ID upon moving-in along with your credit/debit card. If you’ve reserved your apartment through a company, please present us with your invoice.
- Requests for bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel or property owner but are not guaranteed by Directloft.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the Cancellation Policy and all terms and conditions contained in the Rental Conditions.